In honor of recent meteorological events, the top 5 things that are good about all the rain we've been "enjoying":
- We had a really dry winter, so we definitely need the extra precipitation to help ward off a summer drought.
- All the stuff I planted a few weeks ago is now going gangbusters.
- It provides a great excuse not to mow: the grass is too wet!
- April showers bring May flowers, you know.
- I can leave the door open without worrying about my water-phobic cat escaping.
Image credit: rocbike