Top 5 Reasons Seattle is Cool:
- It's home to a great client - National CASA (and you should definitely check out what they do, because their mission - helping abused & neglected kids - is outstanding).
- Beautiful scenery (that picture of Mt. Rainier is actually a US government image, but it really does look like that in real life).
- Awesome local restaurants and markets (and used book and record stores).
- Getting to visit my father-in-law and his charming new sweetie.
- Staying in this hotel. I highly recommend it (and the attached coffee shop - where breakfast each day is included in your stay - won Best Coffee in Seattle. Now that's saying something!).