- No more pine needles to sweep up, stockings to hurriedly remove after starting a fire in the fireplace, daily cat barf cleanups from silly felines drinking the water in the tree stand (it ALWAYS makes them sick, they ALWAYS have fresh water in multiple bowls around the house, and they ALWAYS drink it anyway)
- CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE COOKIES!
- The end of those annoying Lexus commercials. Who buys someone a CAR for Christmas?
- The cessation of the pangs of guilt I, a non-card-sender, feel whenever I get a holiday card in the mail.
- End of December = end of regular NFL season = beginning of PLAYOFFS!
02 January 2009
Five Things That Are Great about the Holidays Being OVER: