10 December 2008

What I'm Reading

  • Andy Steggles on Member Engagement in the December 2008 edition of Membership Developments. Curious about this topic? Join me tomorrow morning at ASAE for the Greater Washington Network's December membership idea swap: Recognizing and Engaging Long Term Members. It's free, and I promise you'll have fun and learn something!
  • It's end of year fundraising time! And I'm trying to help my clients get the biggest bang for their buck with their appeals as I can. Campaign Monitor and Fundraising 123 have some good tips to jump-start your holiday campaign.
  • Seth Godin on The High Cost of Now. Go read it. Now. Seriously. (Hat tip to Jared for the link.)
  • Re-reading Bayou Farewell by Mike Tidwell. It's a fascinating ethnography of Cajun culture and how the loss of Louisianna wetlands is putting an entire region and way of life at risk.


No comments: