You missed it?
Aw, that's too bad.
Fortunately, I took notes!
Here are Mark Rovner's top 10 tips for boosting your holiday fundraising program:
- Inspire your donors every day.
- Blaze trails to your donate page.
- Audit your donation – is it up to snuff?
- Test drive the entire process to look for usability problems.
- Create a “why donate” page that makes the case for giving in simple, concise terms.
- Thank your donors three times.
- Provide a warm welcome to first-time donors.
- Launch a cultivation plan.
- Measure & test throughout the year.
- If you haven’t been planning for 2008 all throughout the year, now’s the time to start for 2009.
Now get out there and raise some money!