The Top 5 Holiday Movies of All Time:
- A Christmas Story - "You'll shoot your eye out." 'Nuff said
- Home Alone - admit it: you thought the original was hilarious, too.
- Bad Santa - Billy Bob Thornton is brilliant in this. And it helps cuts the saccharine of everything else that's going on.
- It's a Wonderful Life - speaking of saccharine. But seriously, if you don't tear up at the end of this movie, you may want to go in search of your apparently completely misplaced soul.
- The George C. Scott version of A Christmas Carol - not so easy to find, it's darker and scarier than, say, the Scrooge McDuck version, and probably much more accurate to what Dickens' was trying to portray about the England of his time.