My Top 5 Favorite [Insert Your Favorite Winter Holiday Here] Cookies:
- Plain sugar cookies. My inner 5 year old loves to decorate with SPARKLES! YAY SPARKLES!
- Florentines. Fiendishly difficult to make. Similar to Pepperidge Farms' Brussels cookies. But WAY better.
- Chocolate cherry cookies. Like chocolate covered cherries, but with BUTTER!
- Kiffles. Delicious, not that sweet, full of nuts.
- Cornucopias. Spouse's family recipe. Also fiendishly difficult, they're fragile cones of lemon-flavored pastry you fill with a raspberry cream. So some assembly is required by the consumer.