05 December 2008

The Friday Top 5

In honor of all my peeps taking the CAE exam today....the Top 5 Things That are GREAT about Getting Your CAE (because I know y'all are going pass)
  1. The opportunity to confirm what you know and what you DON'T know.
  2. Realizing that you don't have to be an expert in everything to run an association.
  3. Forming close, lasting relationships with your fellow study buddies/candidates.
  4. The professional opportunity that comes from earning the most widely recognized association management credential out there.
  5. The personal satisfaction of achieving a challenging goal.

2 comments:

Maddie Grant said...

Elizabeth just wanted to say thank you for all your unofficial and official help and support to me and the rest of us, in the Immersion classes, in the YAP study group forum, everywhere. We all want to be just like you! : )

Regardless of the result for me, though, I want to make sure the YAP study room is super-beyond-awesome going forward, because I know it worked well even in its infancy, and I know you'll help me with that too. Could not do this without you!!

Elizabeth Weaver Engel, CAE said...

Aw - thanks Mads! [blush]