- The opportunity to confirm what you know and what you DON'T know.
- Realizing that you don't have to be an expert in everything to run an association.
- Forming close, lasting relationships with your fellow study buddies/candidates.
- The professional opportunity that comes from earning the most widely recognized association management credential out there.
- The personal satisfaction of achieving a challenging goal.
05 December 2008
In honor of all my peeps taking the CAE exam today....the Top 5 Things That are GREAT about Getting Your CAE (because I know y'all are going pass)