23 December 2008

Always the Last to Know - Typealyzer

Wondering what your blog's Myers-Briggs type is? Find out here.

T4P is ESTP - The Doers
The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.
Which is weird, because T4P's author is an INTJ. Hmmmmm.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Cynthia D'Amour said...

I just did this test for my blog. It came out ESFP - the performer/party girl.

Personally I test strongly as ENTP - the inventor/visionary.

I guess ESFP makes sense for my blog as my goal is to make learning how to be a better chapter leader fun to think about.

Wonder how often the blog voice type matches the author type?

Thanks for the fun link!

Liz Guthridge said...

My blog,www.connectconsultinggroup.com/blog, What Would the LEAN Communicator Do? tested as INTJ. I'm ENTP.

Agree with Cynthia, thanks for the fun and interesting link!

Have to confess, it wasn't what I initially expected. I read the heading so fast that I thought it was MB type for your dog! You know where my mind is!