- Meet the Fockers. The chemistry between Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman is AMAZING!
- Hoop Dreams. I finally saw this - and read this fascinating article about what happened to William Gates and Arthur Agee after high school.
- Enron: the Smartest Guys in the Room. It still makes me mad, I'm still glad Jeff Skilling's in jail, and I still think Ken Lay faked his own death and is living in the Grand Caymans.
- Sicko. There's a special place in heaven - and my heart - for Michael Moore.
- You Don't Mess with the Zohan. I know it's a stupid movie and definitely not one of his best efforts, but I have a deep and abiding love for Adam Sandler's body of work.
24 October 2008
Top 5 Great Movies I've Seen Recently: