- Michael Phelps. 8 golds in one Olympics is INSANE.
- Usain Bolt. Holding the record in the 100 and 200 meter sprints at the same time is also INSANE. Whatever he's doing is different than what the rest of those guys are doing out there on the track.
- The Jamaican women's track & field team. They can do anything.
- Misty May and Kerri Walsh. They can also, apparently, do anything.
- Constantina Tomescu, the 38 (nearly 39) year old Romanian women's marathon winner.
22 August 2008
The Top 5 Awesome Things about the 2008 Summer Olympics.