06 August 2008

Catch Me at ASAE!

I'll be in San Diego next week at the ASAE & the Center for Association Leadership annual meeting. Following Jeff's lead, my schedule includes:

Friday, August 15
  • Membership Section Council dinner
Saturday, August 16
  • Volunteer Leadership Breakfast
  • Membership Section Council meeting
  • ASAE Author Reception
  • Opening Celebration
Sunday, August 17
Monday, August 18
Tuesday, August 19
  • My own session about wikis in the Social Media Lab with Amy Hissrich, Director, Knowledge Initiatives at ASAE from 8:30 am – 9:45 am. Come hang out with us!
  • Maddie & Jeff's Pecha Kucha session
  • Closing Block Party Event
And when I'm not other places, I'm likely to be found hanging out in the Social Media Lab, in the CAE Lounge, in the Decision To... Lounge, or by the pool at my hotel.


Zemanta Pixie

1 comment:

ljunker said...

The last time I went to a conference in San Diego, I looked longingly at that Marriott pool every time I passed by it. I hope you have a wonderful time there while you're at Annual this year!