What\'s Your Learning Story? (ASAE & The Center 2008 San Diego)
My Pecha Kucha lessons include:
- It's all about membership engagement, and engaged members renew, volunteer, give, and evangelize.
- Fear holds us back from trying new things.
- If you can change the way you look at the world, you can change the world you're looking at.
- Control is an illusion of control, and recognizing that makes it a hell of a lot easier to give it up.
- Once you do, you're open to the possibility of doing extraordinary things.
- Committee meetings are bullshit - what are you going to DO?
- No matter how old I get, Philly sports teams will continue to disappoint me.
- Don't believe your own hype.
- Don't overschedule yourself.
- Nothing tastes as good as a jumbo slice at midnight.
- You can never know in advance what "the" event of the event will be - you can only hope to be lucky enough to be there when it happens.