27 August 2008

ASAE AM Conversation 5: Collaborative Content at Your Fingertips

aka, my session (with Amy Hissrich).

"So how did it go?"

What are you asking me for? I'm not objective.

It seemed OK - we were full but not packed, the conversation was lively, and I can project well enough that people could hear me even in the Sails Pavilion with no mike.

I can point you to the Associapedia entry we created about the session and our handouts.

Or.....







(Like my rockin' YAP gear?)

And I can tell you that someone who entered the session not knowing what a wiki was made his very first edit to an Associapedia entry after the session ended (with next to no help from me).


3 comments:

Lisa Junker said...

It's so great that your session already has attendees out there editing wikis! You guys must have done a great job getting them comfortable with it.

Amy said...

Delurking to say what a privilege it was to be able to present with you, Elizabeth. I may be biased, but I thought the session went well and that you made excellent points throughout (and in the videos). You've definitely been a *huge* asset to us with Associapedia this year and your creativity and enthusiasm is truly valued and appreciated. In sum--you got serious wiki chops and you rock.

Elizabeth Weaver Engel, CAE said...

Aw [blush], thanks, you guys!