31 July 2008

What I'm Reading

Aside from a ton of RFPs - I think everyone's starting to think about what they might want to accomplish this fall after people get back from summer vacation:
  • Jo's post in the BFWire about feeling overloaded. Can I get an amen? (Jared has a different but really excellent take on this topic this week, too. Good stuff in comments.)
  • The WaPo coverage of the latest Republican scandal. With Dems, it's almost always about sex. With Republicans, it's almost always about money. Draw your own conclusions.
  • Ben defying conventional wisdom (again - or is it still?).
  • Scott Turow's The Laws of Our Fathers - I haven't read anything of his since Presumed Innocent, which I really enjoyed when I read it about 15 years ago. So far, this one's pretty good, too.
  • I Hate the Dallas Cowboys, And Who Elected Them America's Team Anyway?, edited by Bert Sugar. Shout out to Barb & Eric (die-hard Redskins fans) for loaning it to me.

No comments: